Join Team MCEC for Move It! For Military Kids
We challenge you to MOVE IT between October 5 and November 20 in support of military and veteran-connected kids and the challenges they face with mobility, family separation, and transition.
How it works:
1. Register for Move It! For Military Kids and choose one of several registration options.
2. Pledge to run, hike, bike, swim, climb a tree, do a headstand, or whatever you can do to get active in support of our military kids.
3. Go out in your community and complete your activity between October 5 and November 20.
4. Share your activity photos with us and tag #MoveIt4MilKids.
5. Check your mail and get your MOVE IT swag, which shows everyone your dedication and support of military kids, and healthy activity!
(Registration closes November 6)
Want to go above and beyond? For you overachievers…
1. When you register, you will automatically receive a link to your own personal fundraising page.
2. Upload a photo and your story to your fundraising page. Your page can honor a friend, support a loved one, or feature your own connection to the military community. Be as creative as you want!
3. Send your link to friends and family asking them to support the mission by making a donation to support military and veteran-connected children.
4. Raise as much as you can! $5, $25, $100, each gift makes a difference!
For more information contact Lindsey Anderson at Lindsey.Anderson@MilitaryChild.org.