Groove Korea (groovekorea.com) | .
published: September 11, 2015
Warm, salty, soft, gooey and crunchy all in a bowl — the ultimate satisfaction for any midnight cravings in less than five minutes.
- 1 packet instant noodles (any kind)
- 2 packets instant curry (liquid form)
- 1 packet instant sausage
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 1 packet of beer snack, aka salted almonds and anchovies
- Sesame Oil
- Bring two pots of water to a boil.
- Place the two packets of instant curry into the first pot, and place the instant noodles in the second pot. Discard the instant flavorings.
- Cook the noodles until al dente and turn off the heat. Pour the water out. By this time the curry sauce will also be done. Turn the fire off, take the packs out and set aside to cool down.
- Mix the noodles and curries together gently until well combined.
- Peel and slice the eggs and sausages, sprinkle some salty peanut and anchovies on the curry noodles and finish with a few rounds of sesame oil.