Halal Restaurants in Seoul: Baba India
Conveniently located next to Seoul Subway Line 2 and the Shinbundang Line, BabaIndia serves up delicious Indian food using halal ingredients. The foyer of the restaurant greets customers with the wonderful aroma of Indian spices. The restaurant combines a pleasant dining experience with reasonable prices, quality food, and friendly staff. Order a set menu to try a variety of dishes and experience the best taste of India.
Being located in the heart of Seoul, the restaurant attracts customers from all different walks of life, ranging from business people to groups of travelers. A delicious and budget-friendly lunch menu draws young couples and students to the restaurant as well.
BabaIndia also allows customers to choose their level of spiciness, which helps first-timers who may find it daunting to order Indian or halal food. The homemade naan bread and chapati (unleavened flatbread originating in India), various house specials and desserts are sure to give those with homesickness a great treat.
- Address: 359 Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Hours: 11:30 - 22:00 (last order 21:30) / Closed on national holidays
- Directions: Gangnam Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, Sinbundang Line), Exit 5. Walk 40 meters straight from the exit (south). The restaurant will be on the right on the second floor.
- Menu: Samosa and vegetable rolls, salad, curry, naan, lassi
- Website: www.babaindia.co.kr (Korean only)
- Inquiries: +82-2-521-4588
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)