Korean dessert cafe: Tea Oreum
Tea Oreum: Enjoy wholesome desserts and medicinal teas together
Opened in 2010, Tea Oreum is a Korean café franchise featuring modern reinterpretations of wholesome traditional drinks and desserts, as well as popular Korean-style desserts.
For those who think that medicinal teas can be too bitter, the café recommends their red ginseng latte, jujube latte, and ginger peel latte. It is also a good idea to ask the staff for a recommendation based on your mood or feeling.
The café also offers the popular bubble tea drinks that contain healthy ingredients like sweet potato or sweet pumpkin. Other popular items include glutinous rice waffles called “watteok,” patbingsu, and rice crackers. Tea Oreum currently has over 10 branches in downtown Seoul and a few more in the provinces.
Tea Oreum Insadong Branch
- Address：46, Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Getting There： Jonggak Station (Subway Line 1), Exit 3-1, walk straight for about 250 meters to reach Hotel Aventree Jongno on your right. The café is located on the first floor of the hotel.
- Hours： 7：00-22：00 / Open 365 days a year
- Other Branches： Yeongdeungpo Times Square branch, Insadong-gil branch, Gangnam branch, the first Tea Oreum in Yeouido (KBS branch)
- Homepage：http://www.teaoreum.com/tea/ （Korean, English）
- Menu: Watteok (glutinous rice waffle) 1,000 won apiece, Injeolmi bingsu 9,500 won, Medicinal tea drinks range from 3,500 won and up, Bubble tea drinks range from 5,000 won and up
- Nearby Attractions： Insa-dong