Airman Spotlight: Senior Airman Jillion Clark
• Name: Senior Airman Jillion Clark
• Unit: 51st Operations Support Squadron
• Duties: Separating and controlling aircraft to ensure safe flying operations at Osan.
• Time in the military:F our years and two months
• Family: I’m single with no children, however, I have eight siblings.
• Hometown: Kansas City, Mo.
• Hobbies: Singing, traveling, and cooking
Q: Why did you join the military?
A: I wanted to pursue higher education while building a career at the same time.
Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 or 20 years?
A: In 10 years, I want to be homeowner, and in 20 years I want to own at least four rental properties.
Q: What do you do for fun here?
A: I love to visit the temples and historic sites here in Korea.
Q: What’s your favorite Air Force memory or story?
A: My favorite Air Force memory is controlling Air Force One.
Q: What accomplishment are you most proud of?
A: Receiving my first air traffic control certification
Q: Who are your role models?
A: My aunt is my role model. She is the epitome of strong womanhood.
Know someone whose accomplishments, talents, job, hobby, volunteer work, awards or good deeds qualify them for 15 minutes of fame? How about someone whose claim to glory is a bit out of the ordinary – even, dare we say, oddball? If so, nominate them here.
Spotlight on You Gallery