23rd Busan International Film Festival tickets announced
published: September 14, 2018
The 23rd Busan International Film Festival has announced the ticketing schedule for Opening/Closing Ceremony and General Screening.
Opening and Closing Ceremony ticketing will open at 18:00 on Thursday, September 20th with General Screening ticketing starting at 14:00 on Thursday, September 27th.
Ticketing for the Opening and Closing Ceremony, starting September 20th, Thursday, will only be available online. General Screening ticketing starting from 14:00 on September 27th, Thursday will be available online, and at all Busan Bank branches, ATMs and phone banking (1588-6200).
Mobile Web Ticketing Service will be available from 18:00 on the same date. Online ticket purchases can also be made on the Busan International Film Festival official website with a simple log-in.
For additional information, please visit the Busan International Film Festival official website (www.biff.kr) or contact BIFF Call Center (1666-9177).
Busan International Film Festival Ticketing Guide
Mobile Web Ticketing Service
- Access the Busan International Film Festival official mobile web
- Smartphone ticketing, booking confirmation/cancellation, mobile tickets are available (Opening/Closing Ceremony NOT included)
- Mobile Web Ticketing Service starts from 18:00 on Thursday, September 27th. Other ticketing service is available online, at all Busan Bank branches, ATMs and phone banking from 14:00 on Thursday, September 27th
※ Any person over the age of 60 years old may receive 50% discount on General Screening tickets at the venue (ID card must be required*)
- Policy and Price: 1,000 KRW discount per person for a group of more than 15 persons
Opening/Closing Ceremony, Midnight Passion are NOT available
Cinekids: Children between the ages of 5 to 13; 50% discount on group ticketing or free gift
- Any person over the age of 60 years old may receive 50% discount on General Screening tickets at the venue (ID card must be required*)
- 10% discounted Mobile Advance Ticket is available at KakaoTalk Gift Shop
- 12 Barrier-Free films will be screened at the CGV Centum City 7 (Braille catalogue available)
- Same-day tickets are available at the BIFF Ticket Box venue regardless of an online sell-out
- BIFF Hill Ticket Box (Busan Cinema Center, 1F) is open until 15:00 on the closing day
- Cine-Mountain Ticket Box (Busan Cinema Center, 6F) is open until midnight on the day of Midnight Passion screening.
BIFF Call Center Information
- Call Center: 1677-9177, E-mail: email@example.com
- Operation Period: September 4th (Tue) – October 13th (Sat)
- Before the Opening Day: 1000-1800 (Lunch Break 1300-1400 / Closed on Sunday)
- During the Festival: 0830-2100
Please note all offices will be closed during Chuseok holidays (Korean Thanksgiving) from September 24-26.