2017-2018 Back to School program registration
If you have not yet registered for our 2017-2018 Back to School program, we encourage you to do so today. While we realize summer vacation is just beginning, and Back to School is the last thing on your mind, we want you to know that Homefront America volunteers are rolling up their sleeves to get a jump-start on its Back to School "Pack for Success" program, to ensure your children have the tools to help them succeed when they return to school in the fall.
The program offers military children new, premium quality backpacks filled with school supplies,selected specifically for their grade levels.
Below are the program guidelines
- The program is open to 1st - 12th graders this fall.
- Registration is subject to close at any time.
- Families must be able to pick up their resources at one of the following locations:
- 32nd St Naval Base, San Diego, CA
- MCRD, San Diego, CA
- MCAS Miramar, San Diego, CA
- DeLuz Center, MCB Camp Pendleton, CA
- Homefront America, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Ocotillo Clubhouse, Twentynine Palms
- USCG Sector LA/LB
- Eligible families will be notified by email of pickup date and time
For more information,email email@example.com
Families can register by clicking here.