33 self-care tips you need in your life
- Meditate for at least five minutes.
- Burn your favorite candle.
- Go on a technology detox.
- Read your favorite book one you’ve been meaning to get to.
- Start your day with positive thoughts.
- Journal your thoughts.
Take care of your body
- Eat healthy foods to nourish your body.
- Splurge from time to time on your favorite junk food to keep you sane.
- Buy a nice water bottle and drink a lot of water.
- Go on a long run.
- Push yourself through a challenging workout.
- Take a nap.
- Allow yourself to do nothing for a day.
- Go to sleep early enough to get eight hours of sleep.
- Take a hot bubble bath filled with Epsom salt to rid of toxins and relieve muscle soreness.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Get a new haircut.
- Save up for something you’ve been wanting and go buy it.
- Stop and literally smell the flowers.
- Watch your favorite movie for the hundredth time.
- Buy yourself and a stranger a cup of coffee.
- Try something new.
- Sleep in on the weekend.
- Go out and embrace the sunshine.
- Give someone a hug.
- Say no to negativity and negative people.
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Call an old friend.
- Choose a junk drawer to declutter.
- Create a vision board listing all of your short and long-term goals.
- Start on that project you’ve been putting off.
- Donate clothes and household items you don’t use anymore.
- Rearrange a room in your home.
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!