Families that walk together talk together
- Take a family walk or visit a Morale, Welfare and Recreation fitness facility together.
- Hike in a national park, or search for family excursions through your local Information, Tickets and Travel.
- Walk around your installation become familiar with it.
- Find other families to walk with, especially if you just moved to the area.
- Start a military family walking club that meets once a week for a nice, long stroll.
- Staying healthy together can strengthen your bodies and your family bonds. Read more to find out how getting fit as a family can help your communication and relationships.
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!