Speakin' Korean: A bike ride
- Do you know where the nearest bike share is? Gakkaun jajeongeo daeyeosoga eodi inneunji aseyo?
- Want to go for a bike ride? Jajeongeo tareo gallaeyo?
- Helmet: Helmet
- Bicycle: Jajeongeo
- Bike lock: jajeongeo Jamulsoe
- Bike parking: Jajeongeo jucha
- Follow me. Nareul ttara oseyo.
- Watch out for cars! Cha josimhaseyo!
- My bike has broken down. Jajeongeoga gojang nasseoyo.
- My bike got a flat tire! Taieo-ga peongkeu nasseoyo!
- I am thirsty. Mongmallayo
- I need some water. Mul masigo sipeoyo.
- Let’s rest here for a while. Yeogiseo jamkkan swieotda gayo.
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!