Wolf Pack Winners: 8th FW honors MAJCOM, NAF award winners
KUNSAN AIR BASE, Republic of Korea -- Congratulations to all the 8th Fighter Wing members who received 7th Air Force and Pacific Air Forces-level awards this year.
“To say that I am proud of the Wolf Pack Airmen who have performed at such a high level and received these awards is an understatement,” said Col. John Bosone, 8th Fighter Wing Commander. “Their work ethic, extreme competence, and leadership have proven that they are not only at the tip of the spear at Kunsan, but also in the Pacific.”
The winners at various levels are:
8 FW Wing Staff Agencies
8 FW Chapel:
- Outstanding Medium Chapel of the Year – PACAF level
8 FW Command Post:
- Outstanding Command Post Annual Award – PACAF level
8 FW Comptroller Squadron:
- Song Choe, Financial Management Civilian of the Year – PACAF level
- Master Sgt. Brandy Cotton, Financial Management Senior Noncommissioned Officer in Charge – PACAF level
8 FW Public Affairs:
- Mi Chang, Communication Civilian Category I – PACAF level
- Tech. Sgt. Charles McNamara, Graphic Design – PACAF level
- Capt. Remoshay Nelson, Captain Bradley R. Schuldt Outstanding Communication Company Grade Officer – PACAF level
- The Captain Bradley R. Schuldt Outstanding Communication Company Grade Officer recognizes individuals who demonstrate outstanding leadership and management in planning and executing communication efforts.
8 FW Staff Judge Advocate:
- Legal Office of the Year – 7th AF level
- Senior Airman Tyson Spears, Outstanding Paralegal Airman of the Year – PACAF level
8 FW Maintenance Group
8 FW Aircraft Maintenance Squadron:
- Master Sgt. Brandon Rose, General Lew Allen, Jr. Trophy – PACAF level
- The Geneal Lew Allen, Jr. Trophy recognizes an individual’s attention to detail and technical expertise and credits the accomplishments of base-level officers and senior NCOs in their performance of aircraft, munitions or missile maintenance.
8 FW Maintenance Squadron:
- Tech. Sgt. Joshua Good, NCO Maintenance Professional of the Year – PACAF level
- Senior Airman Ashley Walker, Maintenance Management Analyst of the Year – PACAF level
8 FW Medical Group
8 FW Medical Support Squadron:
- 8th Medical Readiness Flight, Medical Readiness Team of the Year – PACAF level
8 FW Mission Support Group
8 FW Civil Engineer Squadron:
- 8th Civil Engineer Fire Department, Chief Master Sergeant Ralph E. Sanborn Fire Department of the Year Award, Small Department – PACAF level
- Maj. Christopher Cagle, Tuskegee Airmen Award Field Grade Officer level – 7th AF level
- The Tuskegee Airmen Awards are presented to outstanding military members who demonstrated exceptional leadership, achievement and outstanding performance in both professional and community service.
- Maj. Justin Delorit, Arthur Flemming Award for Basic Science – PACAF level
- Tech. Sgt. John Jimenez, Tuskegee Airmen Award NCO level – 7th AF level
- Capt. Joy Johnson, Major General Eugene A. Lupia Award (CGO) – PACAF level
- The Major General Eugene A. Lupia Award recognizes Airmen for significant achievements, impacts and/or contributions to the engineering career field.
8 FW Communications Squadron:
- 8th Communications Squadron, Major General Harold M. McClelland Award – 7th AF level
- The Major General Harold M. McCelland award recognizes Air Force information dominance, cyberspace groups or squadrons with 126 or more funded manpower authorizations that perform and provide a full range of functions and services to Air Force and/or DoD operations and missions.
- Senior Airmen Allysa Figueroa, Outstanding Cyber Operations Airman – 7th AF level
- Senior Master Sgt. Jason LaGueux, Outstanding Cyber Support Senior NCO – 7th AF level
- Tech. Sgt. Jimmy Turner, Outstanding Cyber Operations NCO – 7th AF level
- Ki Sung Yun, Korean National Technician of the Year – U.S. Forces Korea level
8 FW Force Support Squadron:
- 8th Force Support Squadron, Major General Eugene L. Eubank Award – PACAF level
- The Major General Eugene L. Eubank Award recognizes the best Force Support Squadron of the Year.
- Hyon Ho Mun, Installation Level Civilian Technician Supervisor – PACAF level
8 FW Logistics Readiness Squadron:
- Tech. Sgt. David Goater, Logistics Readiness Squadron NCO of the Year – PACAF level
- Capt. Nichole Nicholson, General Wilma Vaught Visionary Award – PACAF level
- Maj. Charles Weniger, The General Thomas P. Gerrity Award – PACAF level
- The General Thomas P. Gerrity Award recognizes individuals for outstanding contributions to logistics operations, management, business processes and the success of logistics operations worldwide.
8 FW Security Force Squadron:
- Master Sgt. Emily Mandrich, First Sergeant of the Year – 7th AF level
8 FW Operations Group
8 FW Operations Support Squadron:
- 8th Airfield Operations Flight, Air Field Operations Flight of the Year – PACAF level
- Master Sgt. Terry Beeman, Radar, Airfield, and Weather Systems NCO of the Year – PACAF level
- Master Sgt. Jeremy Caldwell, Air Traffic Control Enlisted Manager of the Year – PACAF level
- Master Sgt. Moises Guzman-Roman, Radar, Airfield, and Weather Systems Senior NCO of the Year – PACAF level
- Senior Master Sgt. Kristin Schott, Airfield Management Senior NCO of the Year – PACAF level
- Master Sgt. Michael Summers, Weather Senior NCO of the Year – PACAF level
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!