All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant in Seoul: Chamchigongbang
Sliced raw tuna is served at its best when slightly chilled while still maintaining its freshness and chewiness. For this reason, it’s considered to be quite expensive as special care is necessary. However, at Chamchigongbang, you can enjoy quality tuna at a relatively low price. Increasing popularity of this restaurant led to opening five branches just in Seoul alone, located at Jonggak, Euljiro, Gangnam, Sangam, and Sinseol-dong.
Chamchigongbang offers several unlimited options at a varied price range according to available meat sections. The most basic option includes belly and back meat from bigeye tuna and striped marlin. You can try rare and unique meat sections if you are willing to pay more, but refills may not be available due to their limited quantity. Many side dishes are available as well like deep fried foods, sushi, tuna tadaki, boiled tuna head, and more.
- Euljiro (Myeong-dong) Branch: 2F, 112, Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu Seoul
- Gangnam Branch: 2F, 18, Gangnam-daero 78-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Euljiro (Myeong-dong) Branch: Euljiro 1 (il)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 3. Walk for approx. 3 min.
- Gangnam Branch: Gangnam Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, Sinbundang Line), Exit 4. Walk for approx. 4 min.
- Euljiro (Myeong-dong) Branch: 11:30-23:30 (Break time 14:30-17:00) / Closed Sundays
- Gangnam Branch: 11:30-00:30 (Break time 15:00-17:00) / Closed Sundays
Price: Unlimited tuna 28,000~80,000 won
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!