Halal Restaurants in Seoul: Kervan
Vegeterian isn't the only halal food option in Korea! Located on the main street of Itaewon, Kervan is a Turkish restaurant offering a variety of halal dishes made from beef, lamb and chicken, as well as seafood and vegetables. Prices are a bit on the steep side, but the quality of food is worth the money spent. Those on a tight budget can take advantage of the wallet-friendly lunch menu.
In order to better express the beauty of Turkey, the dishes are served with elegant silverware by the friendly staff. Also, the elegant interior and superior cuisine served by the restaurant will provide you with an excellent culinary experience, and is the reason that it attracts not just Muslim travelers but also locals with an adventurous appetite. Kervan has also opened a second restaurant located in COEX Mall.
- Address: 190 Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Hours: 11:30 – 23:00 / Open all year round
- Directions: Itaewon Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 3. Walk 70 meters straight from the exit (east). The restaurant will be on the right on the second floor.
- Menu: Kebab, pide (Turkish pizza), hummus, baklava, yogurt and other beverages
- Website: www.kervanturkey.co.kr (Korean, English)
- Inquiries: +82-2-792-4767
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!