Halal Restaurants in Seoul:Persian Palace
Persian Palace is located in the artsy neighborhood of Daehangno, near Sunkyunkwan University's main entrance. The restaurant has an elegant, distinct Middle Eastern dining ambience, and attracts a bustling mix of patrons. Since opening in 2002, the restaurant has focused on creating Persian dishes made from 24 spices, and meals have been developed to complement the Korean palate.
Though kebabs are the specialty, the menu contains seven pages of halal dishes and four separate dishes for vegetarians. The curries are popular for having an authentic taste unique to Persian Palace. Also, the lamb kebabs are tender and carefully roasted, tasting heavenly with freshly baked naan bread.
This restaurant is ideal for Muslim customers, vegetarians, and anyone interested in Persian cuisine. If you find yourself in the area for a theater performance or the well-known hiking trails, stop in at Persian Palace for some of its authentic ethnic cuisine, which will surely leave you wanting to come back again.
- Address: 9 Seonggyungwan-ro 6-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Hours: 11:00 – 22:00 / Open all year round
- Directions: Hyehwa Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 4. Walk about 225 meters straight from the exit (west) to the intersection. Cross the street northwest and walk about 230 meters to head the building across Sunkyunkwan University's entrance. Look for the orange sign leading into the walkway.
- Menu: Palak paneer, tandoori chicken, naan bread, lamb shish kebab, kebab
- Website: www.persianpalace.com (Korean, English)
- Inquiries: +82-2-763-6050
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!