The holidays are quickly approaching and so are the (sometimes much needed) holiday cocktails! This yummy concoction is one my family is anxiously awaiting.
White Christmas Margarita
• 1 (14 ounces) can coconut milk
• 12 ounces silver tequila
• 8 ounces triple sec
• 1/2 cup lime juice
• 2 cup ice
• 1 lime
• Sanding sugar (for rimming glass)
• 1/2 c. Mint (to make it pretty)
• 1 lime (The pretty thing and to run around the rim of the glass)
• Cranberries, for garnish
1. Blend coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice until smooth.
2. Rim glasses with lime a wedge and then dip in sanding sugar. Pour the blended goodness into a glass and garnish with lime and cranberries. Serve and listen for the chorus of “Mmmm, that’s good!”
– Courtesy of: delish.com
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!