Take a delicious retreat to Hangang Food Truck 100 Festival!
Delight your palate with a variety of delicious treats offered by 100 different food trucks to choose from at Hangang Food Truck 2017 Festival! The festival will take place at Dalbit Plaza in Banpo Hangang Park on July 23, 30 and August 6, 20. Visitors are welcome to eat to their heart's content from a wide selection of menus ranging from drinks, desserts, and foods from different countries. One-of-a-kind handmade goods such as accessories and interior props will also be available for sale.
Visitors will be happy to hear that foods and other products at the festival can now be purchased conveniently with either cash or credit cards. Also, don’t miss out on the special Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain Show that takes place every 30 minutes on Sundays from 19:30 - 21:30.
Hangang Food Truck 100 Festival
- Period: July 23, 30 and August 6, 20 (no festival on August 13)
- Location: Dalbit Plaza in Banpo Hangang Park, 40, Sinbanpo-ro 11-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Directions: Express Bus Terminal (Seoul Subway Line 3, 7, or 9), Exit 8-1. Walk straight for approx. 221 m → Cross the street and walk in the direction of Banpo Bridge to Banpo Hangang Park for approx. 550 m (approx. 17 min)
- Event hours: 15:00 – 21:00 on festival days
- Fees: Varies by menu and food trucks
- Hangang Summer Festival website:
hangang.seoul.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Russian)
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Information courtesy of Seoul Metropolitan Government